2017 was a big year for me. I accomplished a lot, but I also dropped the ball in some areas. Overall, I would say that it was a successful year. However, I’m nowhere near where I want to be.
I’m writing this list and making it public primarily for myself. I want to hold my self-accountable for accomplishing my goals and there is no better way than making my goals public and accessible to anyone.
I plan to add to this list as I reach the goals, add additional goals, and refine the goals listed below.
1) Track every dollar I spend.
2) Drink less alcohol.
3) Move to California.
4) Write a blog post/article every week.
5) Record one podcast episode every week.
6) Eat less meat and eat more vegetables.
7) Prioritize intermediate fasting.
8) Road trip across the states.
9) Get 1% better every day.
10) Read 20 books in 2018.
I’m working on writing a piece on my professional goals for 2018 and plan to share that in the near future. So, stay tuned for that.